JL Sitemap v1.9.0
Updated site map component for Joomla - JL Sitemap version 1.9.0. The extension is intended for Joomla 3.9 and Joomla 4.
This is a great update to the site map, which is designed to solve a number of problems found, and also adds many new features to the site map.
What's new in JL Sitemap v1.9.0?
- Correction of problems with the breakdown of the sitemap - in the last release, multi-sitemaps were added, and only as a result of the preparation of the new version were found problems with duplication of links in the sitemap broken into files.
- Correcting the priority between the plugin and the component - one of the users noticed a problem due to which the component settings were in priority over the plugin, we fixed this problem.
- Additional triggers were added - at the request of people who make extensions for the site map, we added additional triggers for the convenience of developing extensions.
- Added the ability to specify your name for the sitemap - some users needed to set a unique name for the sitemap, we implemented this feature through the settings, and also added special triggers.
- Styles have been added for the xml sitemap - we have been asked many times to add stylization for the sitemap, now the sitemap has styles and looks readable for humans as well.
- Created on .