OAuth authentication Joomla
Social Login, social network authentication component allows to login to Joomla web site via following social networks: Vkontakte, Ulogin, Twitter, Twitch, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Live.com, Odnoklassniki, Yandex, Instagram, WordPress, Yahoo, Google, Bitbucket, Github and Mail.ru.
You can quickly and easily configure all providers authorization through service Slogin.info.
Complete set comprises:
- Integral Social authentication component package
- Social Login, Joomla social authentication component.
- Authentication module.
- Account management plugin.
- Social profiles plugin.
- Social networks authentication plugins for: Vkontakte, Ulogin, Twitter, Twitch, FaceBook, Instagram, Bitbucket, Github, WordPress, LinkedIn, Live.com, Odnoklassniki, Yandex, Yahoo, Google, and Mail.ru.
- Comments integration plugin JComments. (link to developer web site)
|Integration with JoomShopping||Download|
|Integration SLogin - K2||Download|
|Integration SLogin - Community Builder||Download|
|Integration SLogin - JomSocial||Download|
|Integration SLogin - Kunena||Download|
|Integration SLogin - EasySocial||Download|
|Integration SLogin - VirtueMart||Download|
Note: Component support is a paid service.
Function component social login
Filling the Joomla user profile at the first authentication.
Filling profile during registration through a social network. Avatar, name, username, email, date of birth.
Getting an email from social networks: Facebook, VK, OK, MS Live, Google, Yandex, Mail.ru, WP.COM, LinkedIn, Yahoo.
Support for avatars social networks Vkontakte, Facebook, Mail.ru, Odnoklassniki, Twitter, Google+, WordPress, LinkedIn, Yandex, Yahoo.
High speed operation due to the lack of intermediary services.
User Administration Slogin.
Support free integration with com_user, JComments, Community Builder and EasyBlog.
Localization: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish.
- Joomla support 3.
- Joomla support 2.5.
- Services support: Vkontakte, Ulogin, Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Live.com, Odnoklassniki, Yandex, Instagram,Twitch, WordPress, Google, and Mail.ru.
- To bind an existing account with a social network.
- To unbind the social network accounts.
- Aggregation of the accounts for the authenticated users.
- Profile fill-in after first authentication.
- Changing the social networks buttons appearance.
- No extra or intermediate services during authentication procedure.
- Support for SEF Joomla.
- Integration support for com_user, Community Builder, and EasyBlog.
- Avatars support social networks Vkontakte, Facebook, Mail.ru, Odnoklassniki, WordPress, Twitter, Google+.
- Localization: Russian, English, Ukrainian.
- Support crossposting when commenting JComments through social networks Facebook and Twitter.
Shustry, who really longed for this extension and managed to talk us into its development. Later, he was the one to draw graphics for the extention.
SmokerMan, who developed component and module framework and handed it to us.
JoomLine, we tweaked the framework and added some ideas.
Arkady, who accomplished its development literally 'in a gulp', contributed lots of new ideas and improvements; if it were not him, social authentication would have not emerged for long time.