This is a system comprising a module and a plugin for Joomla that enables the registered users of your web site to create a mailbox with an address format: user@your_domain.ru. The system is based on Yandex mail sub-system allowing to avoid host provider overloads and ensure reliable operation of e-mail at CMS Joomla.
What are the advantages you get?
- A good tool to retain the user on your web site. A user with an e-mail box registered on your web site and used on a regular basis will visit your web site almost every day.
- Easy to set up. You may deploy a mature postal service just within several hours with no special knowledge required.
- Monitoring users e-mail accounts. You can manage mailboxes right from within the Joomla Admin panel.
- An option to work with other Joomla extensions. If an extension supports API of Joomla, say, jomsocial then the mail system will be fully compatible.
The package includes:
- Plugin JL Mail
- Module JL Mail (Authentication module)
- Joomla mail system management plugin.
- Extension updates during 12 months
Features JL Mail
- Full compatibility with Joomla 2.5.
- Full compatability with Joomla 1.7
- Fully compatible with Joomla 1.5.
- Creating a mailbox during the user registration procedure.
- Changing the password to the mailbox concurrently with the user password change.
- Deleting mail box when the user is being deleted.
- Creating a mailbox by the existing registered users.
- Simultaneous authentication when Joomla user logs in.
- Information about unread messages.
- Login transliteration (used if login is in Russian).
- Black list of logins.
- Social Login component compatibility