Installation and setting JL Sitemap
Installation JL Sitemap
- Download and install the filter pack using Joomla installer.
- Publish the "JLSitemap - Content" plugin for the jlsitemap group. Pre-configure the plugin.
General configuration JL Sitemap
- Go to the plugin settings: Extensions -> Plugins -> JLSitemap - Content.
- Settings options in the "Articles" and "Categories" tabs (you can leave it as is):
- Enable - Yes or No. Add or not add object to sitemap.xml file.
- Change Frequency - an indicator for search engines, how often to check the URL.
- Go to Components -> JL Sitemap.
- Click the "Generate" button.
- After the script is completed, the action log is displayed and the "Site Map" button is unlocked.
- the robots.txt file in the root of the site. Add the "sitemap: https://site.ru/sitemap.xml" entry to it. site.ru is your domain name.