A new version of the Joomla content filtering system - JL Content Fields Filter v1.1.0 has been released. Update for Joomla 3.
In this update, we tried to take into account the wishes of users and maximize the functionality within the existing system.
What's new in JL Content Fields Filter v1.1.0:
- Correction of language variables - fixed language variables.
- Added Donate - added a donation section for the development of extensions.
- The ability to sort materials by various parameters - now you can sort your Joomla articles, by various criteria: title, views, date.
- Filtering filter fields - added filter field layouts, and now you can override them in the template and change, as you require.
- The design of the module has been changed - several cosmetic changes have been made to the module, for correct mapping to BS2.
- Added setting for specifying the number of columns - for radio buttons and checkboxes, the output of the number of columns is added.
- Fixes associated with the publication in JED.
- Removing an unnecessary field when filtering.
- The address of the update server is moved to the package file.
- Created on .