Plugins requiring activation after Slogin basic package installation.
Social Login Plugin activation is strongly recommended – in order to avoid of duplicating social-authorized users.
Activate Slogin Profile Plugin if you need avatars support.
Activate JComments Social Login Plugin if you need to insert authorization block in the JComments.
If you need to display avatars in JComments, download plugin JComments Avatars Plugin (version 4 and above), install it, activate and select Slogin avatars support option. Don’t forget to activate the Slogin Profile Plugin.
Separate plugins for various integrations with Slogin.
You can download following plugins from our file archive
- Plugin for integration with Community Builder – after installation through extension manager find it in plugin manager and activate.
- Plugin for integration with Easyblog – after installation through extension manager find it in plugin manager and activate.
- Slogin – K2 integration
- JoomShopping integration.
- SLogin – JomSocial integration
- Community Builder integration
We can integrate Slogin with any other Joomla components. Please, contact us using details at the top of the page.